Polytechnic Admission Pattern
- Admissions through CEEP/Spot are allotted by the Convener.
B.Tech Admission Pattern
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener, based on merit in the EAMCET (A-Category).
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates (B-Category).
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted into second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
M.Tech Admission Pattern
- Embedded Systems: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with valid Gate score or eligibility at PGECET.
- Power Electronics: B.E./B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with valid GATE score or eligibility at PGECET.
- Computer Science & Engineering : B.E/B.Tech IT/CSE or its equivalent with valid GATE score or eligibility at PGECET.
MCA/MBA Admission Pattern
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener based on merit in the ICET.
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates.
MBA Category B-Seats Merit List
NRI / Management Admissions 2015-16
|Admission Notification for B-Category Seats( 2015 – 16)
Applications can be obtained from the College Office or can be downloaded from the website. Last date for receipt of the applications 30-08-2014. The admissions will be made as per APSCHE guidelines
Courses :B.Tech ECE : 36, CSE : 36, EEE : 18, ME : 18, CIVIL : 18, & MBA : 36.
|In campus Hostel available for boys & girls. College established in 2001. NBA, NAAC Accredited & ISO 9001:2008 certified. JNTUA Permanent Affiliation.
| – Principal: 9393812267
Click here to view B.Tech Application
Click here to view MBA/M.Tech Application