The Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) was established on 17.11.2013 with a grant of Rs.10,30,000 obtained from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. On the first phase we have received a fund of Rs.7, 65,000. On the second phase we have received a fund of Rs.2,65,000 and this project is completed on 22-02-2016.
- To increase the Institute and Industry relationships.
- To encourage placement and training of students in Industries.
- To conduct Industrial Training and Industrial Visits for the students and faculty. To conduct industrial exhibitions to highlight research facilities and expertise available with the Institute.
- To encourage Industry to collaborate in Industry Study Tour Programme (ISTP) / Intern-ship Programme, In-plant Training.
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions and workshops on latest technological advancements, evaluation of project work with the collaborative efforts between industrial experts and institute departments Industrial Visit.
- Widening and effectively implementing the area of R & D and consultancy between the industries and the Institute.
- Motivate the young engineers to become successful entrepreneurs.